Mobile Breast Care Center™
|Mobile Breast Care Centers™ (MBCC) are U.S. healthcare code compliant healthcare delivery facilities designed to provide on-site mammography, ultrasound and stereotactic biopsy services. These facilities were designed specifically to address the often lengthy diagnostic process. Through the use of telemedicine technology for teleconsults with physician and diagnostic experts around the world, coupled with teleradiology and/or telepathology technology for the transmission of data immediately upon its availability, the diagnostic process can be significantly shortened thereby alleviating patient anxiety.|
- Set-up and fully functional in 1 hour by 1 person
- Configured with entrance, examination rooms, ultrasound, mammography room, stereotactic biopsy room and bathroom
- Self-contained with integrated power, lighting, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing, intrusion alarm, fire suppression, and communications systems
- Transportable by tractor, train or ship
- Redundant systems for power, water, air conditioning and communications
- Holding tanks for storage of potable, gray and black water.
- Rapid set-up allows for fast delivery of services
- May be integrated with existing structures
- Home-like atmosphere alleviates patient anxiety
- Equipped with cabinetry to provide storage for medical supplies and equipment
MBCCs provide a uniquely rapid diagnostic tool to address a typically lengthy diagnostic process that often causes affected women weeks of anxiety while they await the results of mammograms, ultrasounds and biopsies. The MBCC's advanced technology capabilities shrink a process that typically takes weeks to merely hours or at the most days. MBCCs are ideal for rural outreach or inner city women's health programs as they provide access not only for diagnosis but education to help women understand their conditions and how best to cope with them.
Contact MMIC today to discuss your MBCC needs.