|Mobile Laboratory/Pharmacy Units™ (MLPU) are U.S. healthcare code compliant healthcare delivery facilities designed to provide on-site services for hospitals renovating laboratory and/or pharmacy areas. MLPUs are also used to provide additional capacity for on-site services at correctional facilities, for disaster readiness programs, and to fulfill international and humanitarian needs.|
- Set-up and fully functional in 1 hour by 1 person
- Configured with entrance, pharmacy, laboratory, hematology/coagulation, chemistry, phlebotomy, microbiology (with refrigerator), blood room (with refrigerator/freezer), storage areas, and bathroom
- Self-contained with integrated power, lighting, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing, intrusion alarm, fire suppression, and communications systems
- Transportable by tractor, train or ship
- Redundant systems for power, water, air conditioning and communications
- Rapid set-up allows for fast delivery of services
- May be integrated with existing structures
- Easy to clean surfaces provide superb infection control
- Equipped with cabinetry to provide storage for medical supplies and equipment
MLPUs are used to provide on-site services in the event of renovations, over-capacity, rural outreach or to fulfill humanitarian or international needs. MLPUs bring necessary services where they are needed most and provide access to diagnostic laboratory testing capabilities and safe pharmaceutical storage that may not otherwise be available. Telemedicine connectivity provides an added value allowing for connection to centers of excellence for telepathology or teleconsult transmissions.
Contact us today for your MLPU needs.