Mobile Sterile Processing System™
|GSA Contract GS-30F-0026Y
Only Patented Mobile Solution
Mobile Sterile Processing Systems (MSPS) are U.S. healthcare code compliant mobile sterile processing facilities. MSPSs are designed to provide AAMI standards on-site sterile processing services for hospitals renovating sterile processing departments or to provide additional sterile processing capacity during surge periods. MMIC recently addressed an emergency sterile processing need at Adena Medical Center in Chillicothe, Ohio. A September 15, 2014 article (located by following the link above) indicates that surgeries were able to resume at Adena Medical Center as the result of MMIC's provision of Mobile Sterilizer Unit. MMIC was able to respond with a unit on-site within 24 hours.
Other recent deployments include Denver VA Medical Center in Denver, Colorado; Tallahassee Memorial Hospital, Tallahassee, Florida; Orlando VA Medical Center, Orlando, Florida and Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Towson, Maryland.
- Self-contained with integrated power, lighting, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing, fire sprinkler, and communications systems
- Equipped with state-of-the-art sterile processing equipment
- Transportable by tractor, train or ship
- AAMI standards on-site solution
- Life Safety Codes
- NFPA Requirements
- AIA Standards for Mobile Health Care Facilities
- NEC Electrical Codes
- IPC Plumbing Codes
- ASHRAE Requirements
- Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) certified for use in the State of California
- May be integrated with existing structures
- Continuity of sterilization quality standards and patient safety
- Lower cost alternative to phased construction / renovation
- Lower cost alternative to outsourcing
- Maintains surgical revenue/continuity
- Provides reliable back-up during emergency downtimes
- Product Liability Insurance
Utilization of MSPSs provides users with a lower cost solution to the alternatives of either phasing construction or outsourcing sterile processing during renovation, emergency or surge periods. The MSPS solution has been embraced by multiple facilities with outstanding results, both financially and clinically.
Contact MMIC today to discuss your Mobile Sterile Processing System™ needs.